Donate to MFSA
The MIT Free Speech Alliance is pleased to accept your donation. Donations:
Most importantly, MIT needs our help!
- support our missions of
- raising awareness about free speech issues
- educating the MIT community and beyond about the importance of free speech
- make our events and conferences possible
- expand our impact within MIT and across the college campus landscape
- elevate your voice! This is truly "voting with your dollar"!
Reminder: Donations to the MIT Free Speech Alliance are tax-deductible, because the MFSA is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; EIN 87-4018419.By Check: Make your check out to the MIT Free Speech Alliance and mail it to:
MIT Free Speech Alliance
One Broadway, 14th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02142
By PayPal: "Send Money" as “To Friends and Family” using the following QR Code or send to email@example.com. It will show up as being sent to Cesarina Templeton, Treasurer but will be acknowledged as officially received by MIT Free Speech Alliance.Via Charitable Portals:
Fidelity Charitable Giving: fidelitycharitable.org
Find us by our tax ID: 87-4018419